Full-Time • Bangalore
Education: BE/B.Tech or a related field
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and Internet-facing firewalls.
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting of Tomcat servlet engine.
- Knowledge of scripting languages, including Perl, Ant, or equivalents.
- Knowledge of build and configuration management tools, including Maven and Subversion.
- Excellent people skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team.
- Problem solving skills
- Flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task while also being highly detail-oriented.
- Driven and motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems,Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and Internet-facing firewalls
- Monitor networks to ensure availability, performance, and security
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company & make recommendations for future upgrades in alignment with company strategy
- Responsible for installation, monitoring, data backup and recovery of business applications
- Responsible for security tools, web-servers, email, PCs, local and wide area networking, both hardware and software
10kInfo, Inc. is a MNC Co working
on Data with a broad vision and even broader database. Our
vision is global financial transparency through our substantial
business databases. 10kInfo is a privately held corporation
with offices in Bellevue & Bangalore .