Full-Time • Bangalore
Education: BE /B. Tec/Master's Degree
- Design, develop and implement Java SE and Java EE applications including data mining and
- Data processing systems and/or web-based applications.
- Prepare code documentation in support of program development. Create and maintain
- system specification and sub-system specification documentation. Review established
- 10Kinfo software development guidelines and procedures.
- Review results of unit tests to ensure testing specifications are met.
- Direct the builds and deployments of enhancements to the UNIX-based production
- Environment. Review system test results during project build and deployment.
- Stay abreast of state-of-the-art programming techniques, implements them and
- Advocates their implementation.
- Must have involved in SOAP and/or XML/RPC, Web Services (WSDL, UDDI), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), PL-SQL, Struts, Spring & Hibernate
- Requires hand on experience in the Java application programming language, and creating Java EE applications
- Problem-solving experience and troubleshooting of programs written by others needed
- Requires knowledge of object methodologies and experience in an OOA/OOD modeling language and a familiarity with networking and application distribution
- Knowledge of SQL, Ant and Tomcat and experience developing applications for UNIX platforms is required
10kInfo, Inc. is a MNC Co working
on Data with a broad vision and even broader database. Our
vision is global financial transparency through our substantial
business databases. 10kInfo is a privately held corporation
with offices in Bellevue & Bangalore .