Sr. Manager, Programming & Infrastructure
Education: BE & PG: M. TECH - Computers
- 10+ years overall IT system architecture, design, development, deployment experience
- 3-5 years experience with cloud architecture
- Experience delivering IaaS/PaaS/SaaS-based enterprise solutions
- Experience on open source technology
- Experience developing APIs, systems and services for cloud platforms
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with designing and developing enterprise-class application system architectures
- Knowledge of current architectural and technology paradigms and concepts, including service-oriented architecture (SOA), event-driven architecture (EDA),
- Experience in deploying solutions to Private Cloud (VMware, Hyper-V, OpenStack) and Public Cloud (IaaS such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, VMware and various PaaS and SaaS vendors)
- Experience with various DevOps and continuous integration tools (i.e. Git, Jenkins CI, Rally, Splunk, Docker).
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancers etc.
- Experience with SSO authentication and authorizations systems
- As part of the Senior Management team, collaborates in the revision each quarter of the company
- Keeps his/her managers on schedule and on budget at all times
- Hire and train staff as needed
- Follows, and ensure his team follows, all approved Policies & Procedures
- Ensures the Mgr of Java & SQL Teams meets requirements
- Manage the Infrastructure Team, to meet requirements
10kInfo, Inc. is a MNC Co working
on Data with a broad vision and even broader database. Our
vision is global financial transparency through our substantial
business databases. 10kInfo is a privately held corporation
with offices in Bellevue & Bangalore .