Terms And Services
Mutual Fund Search
Create Alerts to view your Watchlist
Feed to the latest filings at the SEC
Type of Filers
Mutual 3 & ETFs
Mutual 2 & ETFs
Variable Insurance Products
Variable Insurance 1
Variable Insurance 3
Variable Insurance 4
Type of Forms
DEF 14 A
PRE 14 A
One Day Prior
Two Day Prior
Three Day Prior
VIANT TECHNOLOGY INC.
Date Filed :
Feb 12, 2021
SEC FORM 4
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
Estimated average burden
hours per response:
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue.
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person
Four Brothers 2 LLC
C/O VIANT TECHNOLOGY INC.
2722 MICHELSON DRIVE, SUITE 100
2. Issuer Name
Ticker or Trading Symbol
Viant Technology Inc.
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Officer (give title below)
Other (specify below)
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3)
2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)
7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
(A) or (D)
Class A Common Stock
Class A Common Stock
Class B Common Stock
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security
3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)
7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)
10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)
11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Amount or Number of Shares
Class B Units
Class A Common Stock
Explanation of Responses:
1. Reflects the exchange of Class B Units into shares of Class A Common Stock of the Issuer. Upon the exchange, the corresponding shares of Class B Common Stock were automatically cancelled.
2. In connection with the Issuer's initial public offering, the Reporting Person sold 910,232 shares of Class A Common Stock to the underwriters.
3. The Class B Units of Viant Technology LLC are exchangeable, at the holder's option, on a one-for-one basis into shares of Class A Common Stock of the Issuer. Upon exchange of a Class B Unit, the corresponding share of Class B Common Stock will be automatically cancelled.
/s/ Larry Madden, Attorney-in-Fact for Four Brothers 2 LLC
** Signature of Reporting Person
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person,
Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations
18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient,
Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.