Terms And Services
Mutual Fund Search
Create Alerts to view your Watchlist
Feed to the latest filings at the SEC
Type of Filers
Mutual 3 & ETFs
Mutual 2 & ETFs
Variable Insurance Products
Variable Insurance 1
Variable Insurance 3
Variable Insurance 4
Type of Forms
DEF 14 A
PRE 14 A
One Day Prior
Two Day Prior
Three Day Prior
Date Filed :
Nov 17, 2021
SEC FORM 4
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
Estimated average burden
hours per response:
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue.
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person
C/O EXELIXIS, INC.
1851 HARBOR BAY PARKWAY
2. Issuer Name
Ticker or Trading Symbol
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Officer (give title below)
Other (specify below)
EVP, Scientific Strategy & CSO
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3)
2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)
7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
(A) or (D)
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security
3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)
7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)
10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)
11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Amount or Number of Shares
Option (right to buy)
Explanation of Responses:
1. Includes 104,202 shares of Exelixis, Inc. common stock that will be issued to the Reporting Person upon vesting of restricted stock units.
2. The sales reported on this Form 4 were effected pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan adopted by the Reporting Person on May 18, 2021.
3. Represents the weighted average sales price. The shares were sold in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $17.94 to $18.28. Reporting Person undertakes to provide Exelixis, Inc., any security holder of Exelixis, Inc., or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares sold at each separate price within the ranges set forth in footnote 3 to this Form 4.
4. Shares withheld by Exelixis, Inc. to satisfy taxes payable in connection with the vesting of restricted stock units awarded on October 3, 2017.
5. Shares withheld by Exelixis, Inc. to satisfy taxes payable in connection with the vesting of performance-based restricted stock units awarded on September 10, 2018, for which the Compensation Committee certified that Exelixis, Inc. had achieved the performance goal on September 2, 2020.
6. Shares withheld by Exelixis, Inc. to satisfy taxes payable in connection with the vesting of performance-based restricted stock units awarded on September 20, 2019, for which the Compensation Committee certified that Exelixis, Inc. had achieved certain performance criteria on October 22, 2020.
7. Represents shares of Exelixis, Inc. common stock under the Exelixis, Inc. 401(k) Plan, pursuant to a plan statement dated as of November 12, 2021.
8. The option, representing the right to purchase a total of 190,000 shares of Exelixis, Inc. common stock, became fully exercisable on September 16, 2019.
/s/ Jennifer Drimmer Rokovich, Attorney in Fact
** Signature of Reporting Person
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person,
Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations
18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient,
Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.