Terms And Services
Mutual Fund Search
Create Alerts to view your Watchlist
Feed to the latest filings at the SEC
Type of Filers
Mutual 3 & ETFs
Mutual 2 & ETFs
Variable Insurance Products
Variable Insurance 1
Variable Insurance 3
Variable Insurance 4
Type of Forms
DEF 14 A
PRE 14 A
One Day Prior
Two Day Prior
Three Day Prior
Date Filed :
Mar 07, 2022
SEC FORM 4
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
Estimated average burden
hours per response:
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue.
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person
C/O DOUGLAS ELLIMAN INC.
4400 BISCAYNE BLVD; 10TH FLOOR
2. Issuer Name
Ticker or Trading Symbol
Douglas Elliman Inc.
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Officer (give title below)
Other (specify below)
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3)
2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)
7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
(A) or (D)
By MSL18 LLC
By MSL18 LLC
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security
3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)
7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)
10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)
11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Amount or Number of Shares
Explanation of Responses:
1. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $6.7998. to $6.8598, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
2. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These shares were purchased in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $6.58 to $6.7312, inclusive. The Reporting Person undertakes to provide to the issuer, any security holder of the issuer, or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price within the ranges set forth in this footnote.
3. MSL18 Holdings LLC is a single member LLC owned by Reporting Person.
Exhibit 24 - Limited Power of Attorney filed with Form 3 dated December 16, 2021, which was filed on December 21, 2021.
/s/ J Bryant Kirkland III, Attorney in fact for Michael S. Liebowitz
** Signature of Reporting Person
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person,
Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations
18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient,
Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.