Terms and Conditions
Mutual Fund Search
Create Alerts to view your Watchlist
Feed to the latest filings at the SEC
Type of Filers
Mutual 3 & ETFs
Mutual 2 & ETFs
Variable Insurance Products
Variable Insurance 1
Variable Insurance 3
Variable Insurance 4
Type of Forms
DEF 14 A
PRE 14 A
One Day Prior
Two Day Prior
Three Day Prior
Date Filed :
May 23, 2023
SEC FORM 4
UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
Estimated average burden
hours per response:
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue.
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person
C/O FLUENT, INC.
300 VESEY STREET, 9TH FLOOR
2. Issuer Name
Ticker or Trading Symbol
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Officer (give title below)
Other (specify below)
Chief Strategy Officer
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Rule 10b5-1(c) Transaction Indication
Check this box to indicate that a transaction was made pursuant to a contract, instruction or written plan that is intended to satisfy the affirmative defense conditions of Rule 10b5-1(c). See Instruction 10.
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3)
2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)
7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
(A) or (D)
Held by The Schulke Inn Family Foundation Trust in which the Reporting Person serves as Co-Trustee.
Held by RSMC Partners, LLC, of which the Reporting Person is a member.
Held by The Ryan Schulke 2020 GRAT, of which the Reporting Person is Trustee.
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security
3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)
3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)
4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)
7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)
10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)
11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Amount or Number of Shares
Explanation of Responses:
1. The price reported in Column 4 is a weighted average price. These share were bought in multiple transactions at prices ranging from $0.67774 to $7000, inclusive. The reporting person undertakes to provide Fluent, Inc., any Fluent, Inc. security holder or the staff of the Securities and Exchange Commission, upon request, full information regarding the number of shares purchased at each separate price within the range set forth in this footnote.
/s/ Ryan Schulke
** Signature of Reporting Person
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person,
Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations
18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient,
Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.